1. Contest will run from October 1- 31, 2005
2. Contest is open to any Philippine resident and at least 13 years old.
3. Artwork submitted should follow the theme of the book - Haunted Philippines (horror)
4. The contestant may use any medium for the artwork.
5. Artworks should be on a 8.5 in. by 11 in paper or cardstock. Each entry should be placed inside a long brown envelope.
6. Entries should indicate contestant's name, signature, home address and
7. Entries should be original, must have never been published before or entered
in any other art competition.
8. PSICOM PUBLISHING INC. shall have the sole right to designate the board of judges for the contest.
9. Entries will be judged based on:
Originality - 50%
Creativity / (Scare Factor) - 50%
10. There will be 3 winners. Prizes are the following:
1st Prize : P 5,000 cash
2nd Prize: P 3,000 cash
3rd Prize: P 2,000 cash
11. All winners will be notified by phone and through registered mail.
12. Metro Manila winners can claim prizes at PSICOM Publishing Inc. office at
6 Yale St. Cubao, Quezon City on Nov. 29, 2005. For provincial winners, cash prize will be converted to postal money order for the account of the
13. Deadline for submission of entries through mail will be on Nov. 7, 2005 at
6pm. For participants who will submit entries at the Customer Service Desk of National Bookstore, deadline of submission will be at the closing store hours on October 31, 2005.
14.Original artwork submitted becomes the property of PSICOM Publishing Inc. and may be used for future publication and cannot be returned.
15. A contestant may submit any number of entries but can only win once.
16. Employees of National Book Store and PSICOM Publishing Inc. and their
relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are not entitled to join
For details, log on to http://www.psicompublishing.com/forum
Posted by psicom at 1:21 PM